In case of emergency call 911
New Paltz Police Department
- We ask that all callers looking for
advisory or event information call (845) 255-7123 first prior to calling the emergency dispatch telephone lines
Information Line:(845) 255-7123
Phone: (845) 255-1323
24 hour Fax: (845) 255-1544
Anonymous Tip Line: (845) 255-1357
- Administration Line: (845)
- Detective Division Line:
New Paltz Fire Department
- New Paltz Fire Department proudly protects 16841 people living
in an area of 54 square miles. We operate out of 2 stations that
protect a primarily residential area. Our department is a public
department whose members are on a volunteer status.
Business Phone: 845-255-1520
Paltz Rescue Squad
- The New Paltz Rescue Squad is your local Emergency Medical Service
(EMS) provider who, through contracts with the Town and Village
of New Paltz, offers 24 hour Emergency Care and Transportation of
sick and injured persons. As an Advanced Life Support (ALS) provider
since October 1987, the Rescue Squad provides Paramedic level care.
- VINELink is an online resource that allows you to search for
information regarding an offender incarcerated in the New York City
Department of Correction, New York State Department of Correctional
Services, and 60 County Correctional Facilities.
The New York State Domestic Violence Hotline
- The New York State Domestic Violence Hotline provides advice
and services for victims of domestic violence. English-speakers
should call 1-800-942-6906; Spanish-speakers, call 1-800-942-6908
Phone: (800) 942-6906
Rape Abuse and Incest National Network -- RAINN
- Rape Abuse and Incest National Network -- RAINN -- provides
information on counseling and other services available to victims
of sexual assault.
Phone: (800) 656-4673
The New York State Child Abuse Hotline
- The New York State Child Abuse Hotline allows callers to report
incidents of child abuse and offers general information on child
abuse and neglect.
Phone: (800) 342-3720
The New York State Crime Victims Board
- The New York State Crime Victims Board provides financial compensation
to crime victims for certain expenses related to their victimization.
Phone: (800) 247-8035
The New York State Elder Abuse Information Hotline
- The New York State Elder Abuse Information Hotline provides
information and offers referrals to service agencies across New
Phone: (800) 342-3009
The New York State Parole Victim Impact Unit
- The New York State Parole Victim Impact Unit provides information
on submitting victim impact statements and registering for notice
of parole board hearings.
Phone: (800) 639-2650
New York State Sex Offender Registry
- The Sex Offender Registry allows members of the public to determine
whether or not a person is a convicted sex offender. Calls will
be answered Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Phone: (800) 262-3257
Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving provides support and advocacy
to victims of drunk and impaired driving.
Phone: (800) 245-6233