Village of New Paltz
of New Paltz
Paltz Rescue Squad
- The New Paltz Rescue Squad is your local Emergency Medical Service
(EMS) provider who, through contracts with the Town and Village
of New Paltz, offers 24 hour Emergency Care and Transportation of
sick and injured persons. As an Advanced Life Support (ALS) provider
since October 1987, the Rescue Squad provides Paramedic level care.
New Paltz Fire Department
- New Paltz Fire Department proudly protects 16841 people living
in an area of 54 square miles. We operate out of 2 stations that
protect a primarily residential area. Our department is a public
department whose members are on a volunteer status.
SUNY New Paltz University Police
- Members of our department are Police Officers for the State
of New York. We currently have 17 Officers, 3 Lieutenants, a
Captain, an Investigator, the Chief and Assistant to the Chief
and 3 civilian staff members.
Community Partnership for a Safer New Paltz
- To create a healthier and safer environment for youth and
families within our community and to reduce and prevent
substance abuse and other risky behaviors.
Mid Hudson Most Wanted
- Breaking Hudson Valley crime stories, as they happen, will
NY DCJS Missing and Exploited Children Clearinghouse
- The NYS Missing and Exploited Children Clearinghouse was
established within the NYS Division of Criminal Justice Services
in 1987 and operates pursuant to the NYS Executive Law. Having
worked in law enforcement, identification services, training
and/or technology prior to assignment to MECC, staff members
collectively possess tremendous expertise in the handling of
missing child cases and child safety.